Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the...

Excerpt from a conversation I had with Adam, inspired by another conversation I had with a friend...who is basically the only person who reads this blog anyway...so, enjoy!

Me- Well, I realize I'm not the easiest person to get along with.

Adam- You do?

Me- Oh ya, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with Me. I wouldn't put up with half the shit from Me that you do.

Adam- So, you know you're doing horrible things to me and yet you do them anyways?! 'Cause it's one thing if you just don't realize, but you're telling me you're actually aware of this....

Me- Well, not usually until after the fact....you know, in hindsight I realize I've done something crappy.

Adam- And then you do nothing?

Me- Um, well I usually try to make it up to you somehow...without debasing myself so far as to admit that I'm wrong or apologize or anything crazy like that.

Adam- Uh huh, so you make it up to me how?

Me- I dunno, I just try to be extra nice for a little while so I can mentally balance out the bad things on my little internal karma scale.

Adam-.....Wait...holyshit, is this where blow jobs come from?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous is all I have to say!